Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day One Educational Tracks

Interesting. Out of the three educational tracks that I attended today, there seems to be one underlying theme in common. Our industry is significantly transforming. We need to not only keep up with the change, but also help define the change. In my 23 years in healthcare, I have never seen such an urgency  as we are seeing today in our healthcare institutions. The change from Volume to Value based care will impact us all. As with any change, this opens up countless opportunities for supply chain professionals to show our value to the C-suite executives and be instrumental to the success of our organizations. I truly believe that we are very well positioned to make that change happen and take healthcare to a new level that will enhance the patient experience. After all, that is why I joined healthcare. To make a difference in our patients lives.

Norberto Molina, CMRP

No comments:

Post a Comment