Thursday, August 11, 2011

Travel Day


As I type this I am waiting out a long layover for a connecting flight. I doubt that I am the only AHRMM member presently doing so, with the conference ending, I am sure that many of us are hurrying back home to catch up on the work that most certainly did not stop piling up while we were out of the office this week. I want to thank all of the AHRMM volunteers, staff, and presenters. It is obvious that there is a great amount of work that you all do to make this happen, and I am very appreciative of those efforts.

I met a lot of great people in Boston this year, and am looking forward to meeting more next year in San Antonio. I hope to see you there.

Jon Reiners, CMRP

1 comment:

  1. Spirit of place! It is for this we travel, to surprise its subtlety; and where it is a strong and dominant angel, that place, seen once, abides entire in the memory with all its own accidents, its habits, its breath, its name. – Alice Meynell Flights to kuala lumpur
    Cheap Flights to kuala lumpur
    Cheap Air Tickets to kuala lumpur

    ReplyDelete