Tuesday, August 9, 2011

AHRMM11 - Day 3

Wow, already Day 3 of my last AHRMM meeting as a Board member. It has been so wonderful to meet the many faces behind the voices of committee members; by the way, it has been my pleasure working with you all, and I hope you have benefited from the experience as much as I. Thank you for you time and commitment.

Joe Tye was the perfect speaker to begin AHRMM after Bill Stitt's welcome. Joe's presentation complemented Bill's comments regarding what roles we play by reminding us of our history and the value each one of us can bring to each social, educational, and professional forum.

The sessions I have attended have been well presented and representative of the calibre of professionals amongst. Remember, you too, have a story and we would love to see a submission for next year.

Off to my first session this am; will try to check in shortly.

Kathi J Pressley

No comments:

Post a Comment